Applying for Membership
Step 1: decide your class of membership
Step 2: assemble your application documents
An application for P.Chem., C.I.T., R.T.Chem., or P.T.Chem. consists of:
- a copy of your transcripts or your degree certificate or diploma; Verified diploma or transcripts and a professional reference are required. The supplied documents can be photocopies of the originals provided they are verified by your professional reference.
- a current CV highlighting the chemical nature of the positions you have held;
- a completed application form signed by a professional reference; The professional reference can be provided by a member in good standing of a professional organization, for example P.Chem., P.Eng., R.P.Bio., P.Ag. etc.
Application Form for:
3. Pay the required fees
The current fees are paid using the on-line payment form. You will receive an e-mail confirmation. Include a printed copy with the documents you submit
4. Submit your documents
A complete application package consists of :
- a signed and completed application form;
- your current resume;
- one or more transcripts documenting your educational acheivements; and
- a copy of the e-mail confirming the application fee has been paid.
Department of Chemistry
University of Victoria
Box 3065 Stn CSC
Victoria, BC V8w 3V6
Please direct any questions about membership to email@example.com